ARC Class Schedule
For a list of this week's classes, see the "Week at-a-glance" schedule below. You may also click the green "next" button to advance the week and see future offerings. Finally, a few of our partners do not appear on the "Week at-a-glance" schedule; to learn more about their classes, click here.
January 2 – May 28
*Classes that are not part of the regular ARC schedule (found above under “Additional Classes Available”) may have a different session schedule. Please consult each link for more information.
December 24, 2016 – January 1, 2017
Winter/Spring 2017 closure dates will be listed soon
Single (drop-in) class (4) – $15
Professional Single Class – $10
Student Single (drop-in) (4) – $7.50
Senior Single (drop-in) (4) – $13.50
10-class card (3)(7) – $135
10-class card (Professional) (for any class) (5)(7) – $100
20-class card (7)(8) – $250
One-time class card registration fee (1) – $10
*Classes that are not part of the regular ARC schedule (found above under “Additional Classes Available”) may have different pricing. Please consult each link for more information.
(1) This one-time registration fee applies to all first time purchases of class/course cards
(3) Ten-Class cards expire four months after date of purchase
(4) Single class cards expire 10 days after purchase
(5) Professional class cards expire four months after date of purchase. Please provide a union card or proof of professional affiliation.
(6) Premium courses are paid in full – no drop-ins permitted
(7) Ten-Class and Twenty-Class cards are not valid for premium courses.
(8)Twenty-Class cards expire six months after date of purchase
Definitions Children Session – up to age 12 (based on an 8 or 10 week or summer session) Student – ages 13-22 (school ID required for college age) Professional – must present union card or proof of professional affiliations Adult – ages 18-64 (excludes 18-22 year old if attending school) Seniors – ages 65+