Chicago Human Rhythm Project (CHRP) spotlights Chicago’s exceptional and diverse percussive dance community. This multi-performance event is a celebration of the rhythmic arts that connects diverse communities through rhythm.
The 2018 series begins on April 2 and will feature the following Chicago companies:
- Chicago Human Rhythm Project
- Chicago Dance Crash
- Ensemble Espanol Spanish Dance Theatre
- Mexican Folk Dance Company of Chicago
- Muntu Dance Theatre of Chicago
- Natya Dance Theatre
- Trinity Irish Dance Company
- Black Hawk Performance Company
Additional information about the 2018 STOMPING GROUNDS series is forthcoming.